Please note the following changes to the Spring Term schedule that may be of interest to students:
- Political Science 314 State and Local Government will be offered both on-line and in the classroom in the Spring Term.
- Dr. Ambrus Price has been given the go-ahead to offer two 2-credit weekend college courses in Portland in Spring Term. These classes are: 1). African American Political Thought 2) Federalism and the Role of Government in Natural Disasters.
- We will add Critical Thinking (PHIL 103 (written mistakenly as PHIL 203 in some places) on campus. This class will be taught by Marian Mustoe to allow for an on-campus philosophy class.
- We have added and ECON 310 class titled “ECON334 Am Economic Hist” This is formerly “ECON 334: US Economic History”. This is the teach out of a required class for PPE students on the “old” PPE. This course has otherwise been cancelled.
- For students needing POLS 435, a suitable substitution will be ECON 302, Macroeconomic Principles, taught by Scott McConnell online over Spring Term.
- For students needing PHIL 409 an acceptable substitute for this course is BUS 411 Business Ethics. There is currently space in the on-campus section, and there may be an additional section opened for online students.