Friday, November 1, 2013

Introduction

What is the PPE Blog?

The PPE Blog is intended as a general source of news and discussion for students majoring or minoring in Philosophy, Politics, and Economics or Public Administration at Eastern Oregon University. If a study group or club for PPE/PA students materializes on campus, it can function as the group's blog. Generally the blog will host any content that is relevant or useful for PPE/PA students, especially news about the programs, student papers, and so on. Ideally, it will become a site of open and lively discussion among students and faculty. I would be open to hearing any suggestions about the blog or its content, and I will add as an author anyone who is interested in publishing on the blog.

Who are you?

My name is Matt Chatham, and I am a transfer PPE student beginning in the fall of 2013. After several years of ignoring extracurriculars I am actively trying to get involved on my new campus, and this seemed like a great way to do that while meeting my peers and making friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment